Why ABG Wellness? It’s simple. There is no better investment of energy, time or money than in yourself. At ABG Wellness in Chandler, AZ, we believe ‘beauty’ applies to anyone and everyone because it is no longer defined in the ways our parents and grandparents viewed it. Beauty is in the decision to care for yourself and how you care for others.
Lymphatic Balancing MD Therapy
What is Lymphatic Balancing MD Therapy?
Lymphatic Balancing MD Therapy (LBMDT) is a hands-on therapy that uses gentle manual pumping and drainage techniques to simulate a specific wave-like movement to stimulate fluid motion and aid in the recirculation of blood and lymph. These subtle manual maneuvers activate lymph and fluid circulation and stimulate the function of the immune system. Therapy includes infrared and ultrasound for less fluid retention, reduction of inflammation, and improves bladder control.
- Breast Reconstruction
- Tissue Fibrosis
- Body Detoxing
- Gynecomastia Surgery
- Vaser 360 Lipo
- Male BBL
- Pectoral Fat Transfer
Who Can Benefit From Lymphatic Balancing MD Therapy?
- Pre & Post-surgery Clients
- BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Infants to Elderly
- Sedentary to Athletic
- Preventative Care to Acute Traumas
- Clients with Chronic Conditions
Lymphatic Balancing MD Therapy has been shown to help:
- Super boost your immunity
- Release toxic fluid build-up
- Faster Recovery
- Decrease acute and chronic pain
- Reduce edema and lymphedema (primary, secondary, and post-surgical)
- Release muscle spasm and decrease joint pain
- Reduction symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Decrease headaches
- Induce deep relaxation to aid insomnia, stress, and loss of vitality
- Increase circulation for amputees
- Increase function after sports injuries
Oxygen Therapy & Lymphatic Therapy
after plastic surgery
Having plastic surgery or any other cosmetic procedure can be a very exciting time in your life, but we all know beauty can cause pain.
The good news is that plastic surgery recovery doesn’t have to be like this anymore! Many women and men are choosing to have hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) in conjunction with lymphatic balancing therapy after their cosmetic procedures.
How is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy beneficial for plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures?
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy works by exposing the body to an atmosphere of 100% oxygen while inside a pressurized chamber.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy helps to reduce swelling and discomfort while providing your body with at least 10–15 times its normal supply of oxygen. Because of this, many doctors recommend HBOT to help plastic surgery patients recover faster after their cosmetic procedures.
We all need oxygen to heal properly. Exposing your body to 100% oxygen can accelerate the healing process by allowing more oxygen to reach treated areas. This gives your body the opportunity to heal and significantly improve—and in some cases totally relieve—your presenting symptoms after surgery.
How is Lymphatic Balancing Therapy beneficial for plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures?
- Reduced post-op swelling – Lymphatic massage reduces swelling
- Reduced post-op pain – Hundreds of patients and multiple studies show lymphatic massage to reduce post-op soreness
- Better overall results – By removing excess tissue and fluids under the skin, lymphatic massage helps you achieve better overall appearance
- Detoxification and Cleanse – As the go to lymphatic cleansing procedure, the drainage helps you flush toxins out of your body
- Relaxation and Energy – Patients often feel extremely joyful and energized for weeks after the procedure
Patients undergoing the following cosmetic procedures can benefit from having Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy & Lymphatic Balancing Therapy pre- / post-procedure:
- Mommy Makeover
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Fat Transfers
- Breast Augmentation / Breast Lift
- Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
- Mentoplasty / Chin Augmentation
- Cyst Removal
- Tummy Tuck
- Blepharoplasty / Eyelid surgery
- Hair Transplants
- Gynecomastia Treatment
- Fillers / Botox
The top benefits of combining Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy with Lymphatic Massage Therapy after plastic surgery:
- Speeds up healing and recovery with plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery by up to 75%
- Dramatically reduces post-surgical bruising, swelling and inflammation
- Scars have been shown to heal better with HBOT due to collagen production
- Decreased need for post-procedure pain pills
- Detoxification and Cleanse
- Relaxation and Energy
- Overall, less pain, fewer scars, less downtime for the patient—so you can return to work faster, looking and feeling beautiful!