Why ABG Wellness? It’s simple. There is no better investment of energy, time or money than in yourself. At ABG Wellness in Chandler, AZ, we believe ‘beauty’ applies to anyone and everyone because it is no longer defined in the ways our parents and grandparents viewed it. Beauty is in the decision to care for yourself and how you care for others.
Lypossage®, RF Cavitation, Wood Therapy, Far Infrared Body Contouring & Sculpting
ABG Wellness body contouring and sculpting sessions involves Lypossage, Radio Frequency, Ultrasonic Cavitation, Vacuum, Wood Therapy and Infrared sauna to target fat cells. This combination promotes fat cell break down into fatty acids which is easier for the body to eliminate. Completely non-invasive body contouring, and sculpting treatments with no downtime. Our techniques improve elasticity and skin tone around the face, neck and upper arms. Clients usually see one or more inches lost in one session, tighter skin, improved posture, lifted glutes, smoother thighs.
Lypossage® is a blend of massage techniques that break up fat cells, smoothes cellulite and assists in lymphatic drainage. www.lypossageusa.com/about.html
Radio Frequency, Ultrasonic Cavitation, and Vacuum Contouring Radio Frequency is a low frequency sound waves to soften fat cells. Ultrasonic Cavitation dissolve fat cells and Vacuum expel fat acids after fat dissolve. This all creates pressure around fat cells, so they release their contents (fatty acids) and move the lipids into the lymphatic for elimination which helps break up deeper fat deposits and tighten skin.
Wood Body Sculpting is wood therapy using different wooden massage-like tools to help break down fat and cellulite to sculpt “problem areas” and essentially naturally eliminate excess body fat.
Far Infrared Sauna Benefits
- Weight loss
- Cellulite reduction
- Skin purification
- Anti-aging effect
- Better immunity
- Improved circulation
A series of 18 sessions is recommended for the best results. For more information and schedule a consultation call (480)322-4981
Unfortunately, not all treatments are for everyone. Please check our contraindications list to make sure you avoid disappointment.
Conditions that would mean you are not able to have these treatments:
- Cancer (all forms)
- Undergoing chemotherapy or immune therapy
- High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
- Diabetes (uncontrolled)
- Prednisone and other steroid medications (treatment will increase inflammation)
- Heart problems or diseases
- Kidney damage, diseases or problems
- Liver damage, diseases or problems
- Hemorrhagic disease, trauma or bleeding
- Numb or insensitive to heat
- Active implanted device such as pacemaker or defibrillator
Conditions that need a doctors letter to confirm the treatment is suitable before treatments can begin:
- Transplant Anti-Rejection Drugs
- Thyroid Disease
- Heart Disease
- Hypertension (High blood pressure treated with medication)
- Cancer – after 12 months
The list below is of things that require a waiting period until you can start treatments:
- Recent surgery (wait 6 months)
- Recent scars (wait 6 months)
- Open lesions (avoid area)
- Skin diseases (avoid area)
- Infection (avoid area)
- Antibiotics (wait until course completed)
- Inflammation (avoid area)
- Varicose veins (avoid area)
- Prosthesis/silicone implants (avoid area)
- Metal implants/screws (avoid area)
- Menstrual Period (wait until after)
- Metal contraceptive coil (avoid area)
- Depilatory creams (wait 2 weeks)
- Areas being treated with IPL or Laser (wait 2 weeks)
- Areas being treated with Botox® (wait 3 months) or dermal fillers (wait 2 weeks)
- Suntan (sun must be avoided the entire duration of the treatment regime)
- Chronic inflammation (depending on severity of chronic inflammatory conditions – consider that treatment will increase inflammation and anti-inflammatory medications reduce the effectiveness of the treatment – please discuss with your doctor first.
Pre & Post Treatment Advice
- Drink at least two liters of water before your treatment and another two liters per day following your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water).
- Refrain from ANY alcohol consumption for 2 – 3 days following your treatments. Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal and could hinder your results.
- Refrain from caffeine for 3-4 days prior to your treatment and for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid eating 2 hours prior and 1 hour after your treatment.
- Refrain from aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory products for 2 days prior and after your treatment.
- Use dry skin brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement (your therapist will show you how to do this).
- Diet: We recommend a low carb, low starch, low sugar diet for best results.
- Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement.